Thursday, November 18, 2010

Losing a Grip On Myself

You never told me the failure I was made to be, never prepared me for the ruin that would follow me my entire life. I used to think there was more than this; but I dont put my faith in things that will never save me. I'm not going to live under the illusion that everything always turns out okay. Is there any reason, other than fear, to believe in any version of an afterlife?
There's people hiding behind every corner, every wall, everyone is conspiring against me; there's always something going on that I don't know about. There's things waiting for me, trying to get me, hiding around in dark places and in the corners of my mind. I wish I could get out of my mind. But I think that's he problem... it's like my mind isn't even mine anymore, like theres something inside me, taking me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment