Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All That Is Living Has A Home, Though Mine Is With The Dead.

I remember the days when I believed in nothing. I'm not talking about a higher or lower power; not an existance of 'god'. I didn't believe in anything. No actions, consequences, or people mattered because I was afraid to find out everyone was just a figment of my imagination. It's stupid, but I still fight not to think that now. Do I exist? Do these words exist; do they mean anything? I begin to think that maybe it doesnt even matter to write this, because it's all in my mind; I think that I'm living in a parrallel world in my mind, completely oblivious to everything that happens in the 'real world'. I'm probably tapping on a bunch of rocks or something, not typing. Maybe by writing this down, someone can wake me up.
What the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment