Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Trip Down Photoshopped Memory Lane

I found this hidden in one of my old books. Wierdly enough, it made me happy to see how sad I used to be. How hopeless. It made me happy at how far I've come.



~~~~The girl who seemed unbreakable-broke, The girl who seemed so strong-crumbled, The girl who always laughed it off-cried, The girl who would never stop trying-finally gave up and quit. its not just a quote, its the story of my and so many others's lives. im not fine, i wish someone would notice.

I've made a terrible mistake. I think I've accidently chosen drugs over everything I used to love. And the worste part? I don't know if I can change it.

I am a pessimist pretending to be an optimist. And, everybody says I'm so nice, happy, kind, or sweet. I'm one of the most violent people I know.

In public, a smile is a shield. At home, the walls come down. We think about how we've failed. How pointless our successes are. Wonder whether anyone loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment