Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wanderlust: a deep desire to travel, and find the very meaning of one's existence.

I have always wanted to run away.
It used to be because I always sought freedom, but now its a mixture of that, and the fact that I feel like I'm suffocating here. If I dont leave, I'll be dead by the end of the year.
I need this.
I need to escape; from everything. It's all to much.
I need to chill. Sleep all day and spend the nights under the stars, getting high when I want to and getting drunk when I want to.
The way I see it, everybody should just do whatever the fuck they want to do in life. If you want to study your ass off and get into a fancy UNI, fine. If you want to bludge everything and spend your life doing whatever the hell you want to do, fine. Because you all get the same ending; you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment