Monday, August 29, 2011

Heart pounding breath catching in your throat your tears running down your cheeks and youre all alone noone would ever want to be with you everything hurts and nothing will ever be okay ever again kill yourself save yourself hang me shoot me strangle me stab me drown me weigh me down with rocks and throw me into the sea choking crying hand down your throat purging you ate too much today you fat bitch throwing up choking cant breathe vomit everwhere purge again and again and again stomach acid good that means all the food is gone never eating again ever ever im such a failure blade in hand cutting deeper its never deep enough i think i hit something important shit i dont care cant breathe cant breathe so dizzy

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my least favorite...
    You're beautiful. Please realize soon. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete