Sunday, January 29, 2012

I physically am in too much pain to sleep tonight, I am disgusted with myself, my flesh is a mess and with every movement I make tears in my skin.
I don't want to be alone tonight, but I don't want anyone to see me.
I am so fat, I am so sick of my fat fucking self, I loathe myself so much I can't even describe it. I cry when I see myself in a mirror unless I've hidden all the fat with layers of clothes.
I am so disgusted with myself for eating, I am so sick of myself, I am disgusting.
Help, please. I am so upset, I feel like crying until my lungs burst.
Everything about me is awful,  I look like I should weigh 200kgs, I am a fucking whale, everyone is lying to me to make sure that they stay thinner than me. I am so SAD AND FAT AND AWFUL
Why would someone as good as you ever want someone like me

No comments:

Post a Comment