Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't eat it you cant eat that no no no you ate it you stupid girl do you know how many carbs that is that's fat its all FAT this is why you're fat oh but you have to at least eat this in front of everybody that way they will think you're eating again you don't want people to worry do you no no everything is fine eat it all one bite at a time oh god Ifeel sick fight the urge to throw up in public shit shit I cant do it I cant keep it down "I have to go to the bathroom" run inside throw up cover the sound with running water and again and again wipe your mouth have some gum walk outside everything's fine "do you want something to eat" "I'm full I just ate"
I eat and eat and eat but I purge and purge and purge every day and my teeth are so bad now hey at least I'm getting thinner the numbers are going down but all I see is fat fat thighs fat hands fat arms fat stomach fat fat fat fat that is all I am

No comments:

Post a Comment