Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is a recount of an episode of hallucinating; about a year ago.

 I remember it as if it were yesterday.
I was in the kitchen cooking an egg when Kathryn came into the room. She began talking but as she spoke I could see that she was a cat; not really human at all. A cat with spindly legs and human features and evil in its blood. The cat spoke to me in a devils tounge and I turned away, all the while hearing the wretched voice of the death cat. Then the eggs that I were cooking had been replaced with cats! Tiny pink cats, kittens! I was frying them in the pan and they were burning, burning, I could smell their skin burning and melting and it was sick and evil and what sort of place forces you to eat cats! And mum came into the kitchen and said ‘ that’s enough they’re done now’ and I was spinning because the cats were not meant to be eaten with their eyes still open and mewing at me and mum scraped the cats onto a plate and I was crying, screaming and she was forcing me to eat the cats, the kittens, and all of a million eyes were watching me and cat eyes were watching me and then everyone were cats cats cats cats

No comments:

Post a Comment