Saturday, September 24, 2011

Im confused.
I don't know what I'm doing with my life, and I have everyone thinking that I do.
Im having a lot of trouble.
Im constantly dissociative, I know the things that need to happen but I can't link them into my life, I cant feel them or any consequences because none of it feels real. And I know everything is real, I tell myself that every day but no matter how hard I try, I just cant believe it.
Fucking hell. Im sick of everything being like this.
Every day I get told "why cant you just pull yourself together and act like a normal person, everybody else can do it, what makes you so special?" Im fucking sorry that Im never good enough. I dont want to be like this; its so fucking hard to be like this every single day.
I cant control myself. Im losing control on everything and my life is spiralling downwards. I can feel everything weighing my down and Im gonna snap or Im gonna drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment