Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm trying, you know. I'm trying to pull myself together, to remember to eat, to remember not to eat too much, trying to figure out a job and centrelink payments, trying to negotiate a bank card, trying to figure out how I can pay for my next pack of cigarettes, trying to pay for everything from hair dye to toothpaste and socks, trying to figure out who's house I can sleep at tonight, and trying to stop hurting myself. I am trying to remember to go to therapy, I am trying to complete the activities that are assigned to me during therapy, I am trying to get around without a car and very little money on my bus card. I am trying to get everywhere on time. I am trying to make sure I still look nice, I am trying to take care of my piercings, I am trying to keep my weight going down without getting sick, I am trying to do my schoolwork and my homework, I am trying to pay attention, I am trying to stay awake in school, and I am trying to get more than 3 hours of sleep each night.
So when you say that I'm "not trying", or "you doubt I could be on time", it fucking hurts. It's like I'm making all of this effort for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment