Friday, October 21, 2011

You'll be fine. You've got people that love you, that need you, that care about you, that accept you. You've got talents, and you've got knowledge.
I don't have any of that. Hey, I don't blame anyone except myself: I wouldn't be friends with me in another life, it's completely my fault that I'm not good at anything, and it's my fault that I never paid any attention in school and don't know shit.
I am going nowhere with my life and I'm trying to save you before I drag you down with me. It's for the best, it hurts but it's better. I think. Why the fuck is this all my problem. I'm not ready for this.
My breath is catching in my throat and I can't really see through the tears in my eyes. There's blood everywhere, fucking everywhere. I was doing so well. So fucking well, and this is what it came down to? I was trying to eat, mostly I was keeping it down too, what a fucking waste. I'll just be fat. Who am I doing this for? I don't know anymore.
I'm angry. I'm upset. I'm lonely. I'm sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment