Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I feel like everyone is working towards 'it', and I don't even know what 'it' is yet. Like there is some huge giant plan and I thought everyone was just following the crowd but I think maybe they've worked it out while Im sitting here smoking and wasting my life away. I feel like I am running out of time to discover and accomplish all the things I have to do. Like I am wasted in words and paragraphs and I am literally drowning under all of the things I said for myself and all of the letters and numbers that make up my life are consuming me, I get so focused on writing, deciding, planning, that I never actually DO. Disconnect.
It is stuck on the back of my tongue, hanging in the back of my mind
...hanging in the back of a closet
...with a rope around their neck...
...hanging around....
I just... I always thought we would have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment